SHARE: Education Supporters Listserv
Sign up here for the SHARE: Education Supporters email listserv to learn more about SHARE, related events and programming, and volunteer & job opportunities.
SHARE: Education team Ambassadors Program
The SHARE Ambassador Program is returning for Winter Quarter 2021!
The SHARE Education Team is looking for members of the Stanford community who are passionate about promoting healthy sexuality and relationships on campus. The SHARE Ambassadorship is a project-based volunteer opportunity that forms an integral part of furthering SHARE Ed’s mission of creating a more caring and empathetic community. As an Ambassador, you have the chance to bolster your learning about sexual/relationship violence and turn your knowledge into impactful action and content, all while building community and mentorship.
We encourage everyone passionate about changing campus culture around sexuality and relationships to apply regardless of experience, gender, identity, or class year.
We will be accepting applications until Monday, January 25th at 11:59pm PST, find the application here.
More information about the Ambassadorship can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact SHARE Student Staffer Annamarie Sofranek at email@example.com
SHARE: Education Student Staff Team
The SHARE: Education team is not hiring at this time. Please check back in the spring when applications will be released.
Student Staff Job Description (10-15 hours/week)
Throughout the year, the SHARE: Education team creates new initiatives in the areas of education, outreach, prevention, research, and assessment. These projects require specific skill- sets, knowledge, and passion. The SHARE: Education team welcomes all new ideas and projects that are in line with meeting those needs and our mission/vision. For a general breakdown of duties, however, see below:
General duties include:
● Aid SHARE: Education staff in evaluating, improving, developing, & marketing SHARE campus education & outreach efforts.
o May also assist staff with organizational, logistical, and administrative
tasks as needed.
● Serve as a liaison to community centers, student organizations, and other campus collaborators.
● Respond to work-related requests in a timely and professional manner (typically 1-2 business days).
● Develop and present SHARE workshops, programs, and outreach initiatives.
● Collaborate with student staff members on projects.
● May assist with the design and implementation of focus groups, assisting with evaluations and assessment of programming.
Weekly Schedule Expectation
● Each student staff will work 10-15 hours/week. Out of these 10-15 hours/week, 5 hours will be in the SHARE space between the normal business hours of 9am-5pm. Note these 5 hours in the office will include: o weekly 1-on-1 meeting with the supervisor (1 hour) o weekly Student Staff Meeting (1 hour)
Projects: Every student staff will lead (at minimum) one of the following Student Staff Projects
● Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) Programming Board
● SHARE Ambassadors Program
● Media o Assist in managing the promotion of SHARE and corresponding events & outreach efforts via direct emailing (using MailChimp), fliers, and SHARE social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Skills: A successful student staff member exhibits the following
● drive & initiative
● openness to feedback and learning
● written and verbal communication
● detail-oriented organization
● accountability and follow through